FAQ - Villa Dane in Croatia
Find out the most Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ about Villa Dane. Here you can find out what is sojourn tax, how you can get to the villa that is located on the island, are there shops nearby villa, what currency and payment method is used in Croatia and ect. If you have any additional question feel free to contact the owner of the Villa Dane!
1. What is Sojourn Tax?
A Sojourn Tax is a tax that the visitor pays per each day of staying in the agreed accommodation. It is calculated per person and per night, depending on the season and the category of the tourist destination.
2. How can we get to the villa on island of Hvar?
To get to the villa on the island you can take a ferry, boat or catamaran. You can find the timetables and offers that suit you the best on the following link http:/jadrolinija.hr/
3. What is the official check in/check out time?
The official check in time is 16:00 and the check out time is 10:00.
4. Will our villa have a shop nearby?
Yes, there are shops, restaurants, bars ...
5. What currency and payment method is used in Croatia?
The local currency in Croatia is the Croatian Kuna (HRK) which you can exchange at the airport, in banks, exchange offices and the local ATMs. You can also pay in cash and credit cards.
6. Can you arrange the transfer from the airport?
We can help you arrange the transfer.
7. Are pets allowed in your villa?
Unfortunately, no pets are allowed in Villa Dane.
8. Do the prices apply to the entire villa or do you charge per person?
The prices indicated apply to the entire villa for one night.
9. Does the villa have a parking place?
The villa has a parking place.
10. Where can we pick up the keys to the villa?
You will be in contact with the housekeeper and she will be waiting for you in the villa.